Twelve years ago, some fanatic freaks in the name of religion destroyed the Twin Towers, part of the Pentagon and trashed a fourth commercial plane in the outskirts of Pennsylvania.
Religion had NOTHING to do with the stupidity, anger and blood-thirst of these animals. They simply used Allah (one of the many names for God) as an excuse to the DEVIL‘s work.
Close to 3000 people died that morning and many people are still dying of related respiratory and/or other deceases.
To make matters, 9/11/2012 (eleven later after the first attack, also on a Tuesday) more fanatics attacked the US diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya, and coldbloodedly killed everyone inside.
All the while, we still live in constant fear. Worse of all, the US may now invade Syria in the WAR ON TERROR false sense of security.
Read more of what I dare to say (type) about the atrocities of the original 9/11 (12 years ago) and the second (mere a year ago).
- religion after 9/11 (03/17/2010)
- fear vs paranoia (05/21/2010)
- domestic idiots, NYC in danger (05/13/2010)
- broken back, broken hope, broken faith… no God? (07/27/2010)
- 9 years after (09/11/2010)
- 9 years after, 9 years of fear (09/11/2010)
- 9 years after: being upset (09/12/2010)
- Islamophobia? (06/08/2011)
- a decade later, still worried (9/11) (09/09/2011)
- Gott ist tot! (9/11) (09/11/2012)
- Gott ist tot! (9/11/2012, not 9/11/2001) (09/13/2012)
- Gott ist tot! (9/11/2012, not 9/11/2001), revisited (09/14/2012)
Maybe Nietzsche was right when he said, “Gott ist tot!“
Now read what FAPC included in its Facebook page — copied textually.
“A Psalm for 9/11, and for Syria.
Restore us again, O God of our salvation,
and put away your indignation towards us.
Will you be angry with us for ever?
Will you prolong your anger to all generations?
Will you not revive us again,
so that your people may rejoice in you?
Show us your steadfast love, O Lord,
and grant us your salvation.
Let me hear what God the Lord will speak,
for he will speak peace to his people,
to his faithful, to those who turn to him in their hearts.
Surely his salvation is at hand for those who fear him,
that his glory may dwell in our land.
Steadfast love and faithfulness will meet;
righteousness and peace will kiss each other.
Faithfulness will spring up from the ground,
and righteousness will look down from the sky.
The Lord will give what is good,
and our land will yield its increase.
Righteousness will go before him,
and will make a path for his steps. (Psalm 85:4-13)”