two years later: such a confused man that I am or have simply become
So what am I?
1. I was raised Catholic, but always questioned the Church and its traditions and rites. Questioning the Catholic church would immediately brand me as a heretic or Protestant.
2. I took a break from church (not religion) for about fourteen (14) years. I read about different religions and faiths including Krishna.
3. I checked out the Methodist and Anglican church (2008), but I didn’t feel comfortable there.
4. I’ve gone to a Presbyterian (Protestant) church for two years (since 2008). After a lot of soul searching, I even became a member of that church (congregation and denominational records).
5. Now I’ve become an “ordained minister” (pastor) in the Universal Life Church. Nonetheless I still go to the same Presbyterian church.
At the end of the day, what am I? At least, I know that I’m a Christian.