return of the #ididnotreport hashtag: blasphemy after the New Delhi rape
What in the bloody fuck is wrong with this religious cretin? He blames the college student who was brutally gang-raped in New Delhi on 12/16/2012 and later died on 12/28/2012.
“She should have taken God’s name and held their hands and feet. Then the misconduct wouldn’t have happened. Only 5-6 people are not the culprits. The victim is as guilty as her rapists. She should have called the culprits brothers and begged before them to stop. This could have saved her dignity and life. Can one hand clap? I don’t think so.”
— Asaram Bapu
Read the following regarding this bigotry.
- Asaram Bapu, Indian Guru Suggests Late Gang Rape Victim ‘Was Equally Responsible For Attack’
- Case filed against Asaram Bapu in Bihar
- Now, Asaram Bapu calls media barking dogs
- Universal Life Church Condemns Misguided Spiritual Leader’s Comments
Also read the following regarding the victim of the disgusting sexual assault.
- Delhi gang-rape victim’s funeral held
- Widespread outcry, demand for justice, as India rape victim’s body cremated in New Delhi (title changed)
- Body of woman who was gang-raped on a bus in New Delhi is cremated in private ceremony
Rape isn’t the victim’s fault! The criminals are the only guilty party and should be put to death.
BAPU, DON’T BE A STUPID AND SELF-RIGHTEOUS BASTARD!