psychotic for Lenten, day 16 & another dull day
Yesterday I went to training in lower Manhattan and the technical topics weren’t covered (what a bloody surprise).
Today I’ve got a meeting in the pits of the Bronx to investigate and get new ideas how to survive a new system (bitching ERP).
Next week I’m meeting some lawyers for some case.
Is my life exciting? Not, a bit of thrills fill my pathetic existence. As such, do I like my life? Hell, no, how could I? It’s the same routine of
- working as if I had no life of my own,
- money and paying debts as well as bills,
- wondering where my money vanished,
- asking for much-desired and much-deserving raise,
- trying to get the best quality of life of my sick son,
- going to church every Sunday and never getting that magical (miraculous) cure for my son
- and not getting shit in return!
It all makes me winder if I should hate
- my work,
- my faith
- and even GOD!
MY FUCKING LIFE SUCKS! WHERE ARE YOU GOD TO STRIKE ME DEAD OR SLAP SOME SENSE INTO ME?