Sunday series: 04/18/2010 (#82)
Where: Fifth Avenue Presbyterian Church at 11am
“19 There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day: 20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores, 21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man’s table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores. 22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham’s bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; 23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.” (Luke 16:19-23 KJV)
- Third Sunday of Easter
- 3000 new Christians in Africa
- Christian care giving
- having God with us (God’s presence),
- help and guidance from God to do and say the right thing,
- feel God as the senior surgeon who would do the healing,
- as the wounded healer,
- comfy chair, the feel the comfort and protection of God.
- Looking at the amount of documentation that I’ve gathered and can use for this series, I think I bit thousand times more than I could chew!
- Of course, there are some details and documentation that I won’t use as they may be too controversial or simply make no sense. For example, there was a class on Islam that was a ridiculous sham of a waste of my time.