rants: when personal hell comes a-knocking
I’ve done very bad things in my life and perhaps the Three Fold Rule (at times, wrongly referred to as Karma) is kicking me in the ass reminding me that I’m not and often haven’t been a good person. In any case, I support various groups like
- open source (no reason to pay multimillionaire monopolies for crappy software),
- animal rights, no leather, no fur, no by-products, no animals in circuses (kudos Cirque du Soleil), vegetarianism and veganism,
- organ donation and body harvesting after one’s death to save another person’s life,
- rights for the disabled (civil, family, society, medical community, thieves in managed care and insurance companies, red tape and plenty of other bullshit),
- proper education for the disabled and reconstruction of special education (multiple errors by so-called experts in the government) — especially District 75 in NYC that may be biggest sham (dirty secret) in this city in constant violation of federal regulations like IDEA,
- against the erroneous diagnosis and manipulation of truth by the government and Big Pharma that’s led to the complete lack of interest in curing the sick,
- against human trafficking, rape and/or sexual exploitation of children, women and men (not to be confused with pornography by fully willing parties),
- against forced circumcision and/or other forms of sexual mutilation on infants and children,
- secularism of the world and the removal of fanatical leaders in governments as well as some hate-propagating synagogues, churches, mosques or other temples
- and several others that I can’t think of right now (brain fart).
Do I have a change for redemption? No, it’s a losing battle that barely anyone cares about.
The following message’s for someone special and close to me. I LOVE YOU AND I’M SO SORRY I CAN’T DO ANY BETTER!