Sunday series: 11/28/2010 (#114)
Where: Fifth Avenue Presbyterian Church at 11am
“36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. 37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. 43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. 44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.“ (Matthew 24:36-44 KJV)
- First Sunday of Advent
- doing audio
- second coming of God [Jesus] without [prior] notice [Matthew 24:36-44]
- LATER THAT DAY/NEXT MORNING, [MY SECOND CHILD] HAD A SEIZURE.
IT HAS BEEN ONE OF THE WORST AND SCARIEST MOMENTS OF MY LIFE.
- The last comment above written later that week in capital letters.
- That night I spent four hours in the emergency room with my son for nothing.
- Needless to say, I’m still scared to death — more than enough as Comments now.